Use your brand as an organizing principle or idea. Some thoughts to guide you:
- Sequence: What comes before dictates what follows.
- Intelligence: Success comes from market insight.
- Relevance: Insight comes from the voice of the customer.
- Transcendence: One big idea becomes many small ideas.
- Performance: Only the strongest brands survive.
As brand stewards, we must seek that singularly authentic moment, like the talented photographer, when we know: this is it; this is the truth of the brand. Start with that clarion moment.